South Asian Weddings
Options

Very much AW: We've been blogged

Hi Ladies -- I doubt I know any of you anymore but I was very active here about a year or so ago when we had our wedding.  We just celebrated our one-year anniversary on Sunday and I finally got around to submitting our wedding to Maharani Weddings (which I love!).  I thought I would share their blog post with you (and Hi to any of the older posters who are still around...).  I'm so glad this board is still active and going -- it was VERY useful to me when I was planning.

http://www.maharaniweddings.com/maharani/2010/09/featured-indian-wedding-megha-and-vivek.html

Thanks!
Megha

Re: Very much AW: We've been blogged

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies -- I doubt I know any of you anymore but I was very active here about a year or so ago when we had our wedding.  We just celebrated our one-year anniversary on Sunday and I finally got around to submitting our wedding to Maharani Weddings (which I love!).  I thought I would share their blog post with you (and Hi to any of the older posters who are still around...).  I'm so glad this board is still active and going -- it was VERY useful to me when I was planning.

http://www.maharaniweddings.com/maharani/2010/09/featured-indian-wedding-megha-and-vivek.html

Thanks!
    Megha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your sangeet looked incredible! Very unique! How exciting that you were blogged on Maharani Weddings!

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    Trupti8584Trupti8584 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a BIG fan of Maharani Weddings and always wondered if any knot brides were blogged yet. Here you are.
    Congratulations and the pics are splendid.
  • Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love it!!!  Nice to see you back here and Happy Anniversary!!!
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! All your pictures look incredible!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards