New Jersey

Budget wedding venues NJ/PA/DE

edited October 2016 in New Jersey
I just got engaged a week and a half ago and I still can't believe it! My fiance and I will be paying for our wedding ourselves with some contributions from my parents (don't know exact amounts). My mom has a party decor business and we are very DYI between her my sister and I so that I am most excited for. We want to have Dominican or Latin food at our wedding and will likely have about 100-115 people. We went to a wedding at Baldpate Mountain in NJ for a coworker and I loved it and would like to find something similar. It was so simple yet so beautiful. I don't care about fancy invitations or big centerpieces so I can skimp on those items. I also already have someone for DJ/Entertainment. My friend brought in the catering to her venue which I would like to do because of the type of food we want. It also had a small indoor area where the bar and bathrooms were. Is it possible to have a simple wedding in NJ for under $10000 that meets these needs? I have been scouring the boards here and on Wedding Bee and so far I found Schooley's Mountain Lodge and recently came across White Meadow Lake in Rockaway (which I am in love with from pics). Any advice would be incredibly helpful. We cannot cut the guest list as I have a large family and the number is already without kids included so any other ways you guys can suggest to make it happen would be great!  We don't have an exact date but sometime in Fall or early 2018 would be ideal.

Re: Budget wedding venues NJ/PA/DE