Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

DIY (ish) Wedding Album: Check this out before your order from your photographer!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bridebox!  I tell all soon to be brides about the company because we saved hundreds, versus going through the photographer for an album.  We order the Marina 12x12 with several additional pages.  It is gorgeous and a true keepsake.  The quality, attention to detail, and support of the tech team made for an awesome experience.  I loved the control I had to layout and utilize the pictures I wanted, but with the assistance of page layouts.  A REAL person reviews your book before it is printed to ensure everything is just as you want it.  We went with the engraving on the cover, as well, which I would recommend for that extra special touch.  Before you order through your photographer, I urge you to check out BrideBox at **Removed for TOU violation** You won't regret it! :)

Re: DIY (ish) Wedding Album: Check this out before your order from your photographer!

• @KnotRiley, this seems a bit odd as a first post, no?  Vendor?  "I tell all soon-to-be brides" sounds very sterile.  I would have said something along the lines of, "I have told all my friends....".
  • Im pretty sure this is an ad, seeing that they're albums are no cheaper than what most photogs offer and it doesn't appear that they do any layout or stay boarding services. But the quality looks nice tho. I'm 100% biased but, if you paid a pretty penny for your wedding photography, chances are, you're already getting an album with your collection.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker