Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Engagement Photos

So exciting :) We are having our photos done this weekend.  Here is the situation: His mom is a photographer (not professionally, she does it on the side as a hobby), she offered to do the engagement photos for us.  We are very excited! BUT.... We dont know what to wear, or what kind of pictures to take.  Any advice for having them done?  We will be on the lake shore in MI, which is beautiful!

I have other options if we want to get them done professionally but I know this means a lot to her. We just want to be sure we get good pictures. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Photos

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2011
    A photographer friend of mine wrote about this in her blog.  Her advice was to bring two outfits because they will give you two totally different looks.  Have one nice outfit and one "everyday outfit".  She said a pop of bold color looks nice in photos but if you have "trouble spots" you try to hide then black is a great option.  And don't try to be matchy matchy (both of you in white shirts and jeans) but maybe use the same color but in different shades.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thank you!! :) Thats a great idea about the bold color.  That is my hardest decision...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards