Chit Chat

Really 2016??!! REALLY??!!

drunkenwitchdrunkenwitch member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited December 2016 in Chit Chat
I just need to to vent because I seriously can't anymore with this fucking year. I can't. 

You take 2 dear friends and my uncle.  You have to take David Bowie, Alan Rickman, Gene Wilder, Prince, George Michael  and now Carrie Fisher??!! You killed Princess Leia 2016.

Then you give us a racist rapist who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground as president?! 

And today I was on the phone helping my friend accept her beloved, precious cat companion is going to die. Soon. I've known and loved this beautiful creature hus entire life. 

Dear 2016, I hope you burn in every hell ever imagined by any religion. 

Mic drop.

Re: Really 2016??!! REALLY??!!

• 2016 sucks giant donkey balls. Fuck you, 2016. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 2016, thanks for the broken leg, infected spider bite and the nasty sinus infection you gave me one week before Christmas. Thank you, on behalf of my son, for the PD diagnoses and for him losing his balance and crashing his head through the oven door.

Thank you for shaming the U.S. by electing a lying, greedy pig as our president. I apologize to any actual pigs for the insult.

I'm normally not a complainer, but you have really tested me, 2016. 

• I'd like to thank 2016 for giving me my first time with pink eye. It was so bad that over-the-counter stuff would never have worked. Also, beginning of 2016 gave me the WORST round of depression I've ever experienced.

Only good thing? We bought a house.
  • Personally, 2016 has been a good year but there does seem to be more than enough world crap going on.
  • Congratulations on the house @MissKittyDanger. May you have many, many happy years in your new home.

• I'll take all the good news I can get right now.