Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Looking for a Tuscan style venue...HELP!

LA EstheticsLA Esthetics member
edited June 2016 in Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
I recently got engaged in Tuscany and my fiancé and I want to have a tuscan style  decor and food theme but we are having such a hard time finding a venue that goes along with what we want to do. I feel like everything is either too traditional, too modern, or in a barn (which I wouldn't mind if it was all stone to give it that Tuscan feel). I have looked into Vinyards but I just haven't fell in love with anything. I'm starting to think what I want doesn't exist in this area.:( Can anyone recommend a venue that has a Tuscan feel? We are looking for somewhere no further than about 2 hrs from Philly. Thank you in advance! 

Re: Looking for a Tuscan style venue...HELP!

• I don't know of any specific Tuscan venues but have you checked out partyspace.com yet? This website has a great catalog of venues in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties. My fiancé and I used this website when we first started thinking about venues and it really helped us hone in a few key venues that we really liked. You can search by venue types, expected guest counts, date of the wedding to see what is available given your specifications. Best of luck in your search!
  • I would check out the Old Mill in Rose Valley PA. Its near Media, PA in Delaware County. The venue I think has touches of the Tuscan feel but with the right flowers and décor it can be transformed into the look you are going for. It has tons of stone and arches and beautiful ivy. I would love to know what you think of it.

• You should check out Felicita Gardens in Pennsylvania
  • I don't know how you'd feel about Brigalia's in Sicklerville NJ? It's not directly in Philly, but it's only about half an hour outside of it. Beautiful venue.