Indiana
Options

good place to buy off the rack near Indy?

I'm thinking an off-the-rack or sample dress is more budget friendly for me than ordering. i would really appreciate any tips on where to look around Indy that has low-cost dresses. I have already looked at Posey Patch, nowhere else though. Thanks so much for your help!

Re: good place to buy off the rack near Indy?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress for $450 at a bridal shop in my hometown (Plymouth).  I'm not telling you to drive to Plymouth, what I am suggesting is looking at bridal shops in the smaller towns around Indy.  The most expensive dress in the store is $2,000.  And these prices are to order the dress.  The small town stores (in my opinion) will offer you a better price and better service.  When I went I was the only one in the store so I had 3 ladies helping me!  Good luck!!  I would say hunt around and be open minded!!
  • Options
    sclamssclams member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also suggest driving out to a smaller town. I got my dress at Chiffon in Lafayette, which is only 1-1 1/2 hours drive from Indy (depending on what part of the city you're in), and the prices were great. They had samples on sale for $100-500, depending on the style, and the prices for brand new dresses were quite low as well. I think you're more likely to get a good deal if you are willing to drive out of the city a ways.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Divernon24Divernon24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A Bride's Dream has a really good selection of sample dresses for $99. They're in Avon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards