DC

Dress Shops in Georgetown, Alexandria and Rockville

Hi All,

I am interested in looking for gowns at Hitched (Georgetown), Destinctive Designs (Rockville), and Hanneleros (Alexandria). In order to make the best use of my time when my Mom is in town, I would love to find one or two other dress shops in these areas. Do you have any recommendations?

Also does anyone have any experience with these 3 shops?

Re: Dress Shops in Georgetown, Alexandria and Rockville

• If you are going to Hannelore's anyway, check out either Ellie's, LeStar, or Global Bridal. Those are all right in Old Town. Ellie's is like 3-5 blocks away from Hannelore's and the other two are a few blocks further.
  • This might be too late, but you can also try Carine's, it's just up the street a few blocks (< 1 mile) from Hitched.  I was at Hitched and loved it there - no stress, enough room for my group of girls.  Annie was really wonderful.  (Jessica at Carine's was, as well - and was really good with envisioning little customizations that made huge differences in the dress; ie, sash/sleeves/etc.).
  • Highly Highly recommend Bridal Images in rockville, MD
    they have been in business for 20+ years and the experience they have makes all the difference for me.  Great selection, pricing, and they can do anything with a dress including custom alterations. 

Make an appointment because they get very busy--this is the case with any salon in business for many many years.  The newer ones haven't gotten the kinks out, if you know what I mean.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards