Wedding Woes
Options

I do not understand this...

mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
edited February 2017 in Wedding Woes
http://jezebel.com/miranda-kerr-and-evan-spiegel-arent-fucking-until-marri-1792181941

Why does this need to be a thing that is discussed?  And the way the interviewer brought it up is really odd. 

I don't understand the post-virginal chastity thing as whole.   It confounded me when Russell Wilson and Ciara talked about this because A) he was divorced and B ) she had a kid with her former FI...so the virginity jig was up, but you know...choose your choice.   

Re: I do not understand this...

• Options
    I don't even know who they are! Why would I care about their sex life?
  • Options
    Spin-off: Did anyone see the Sister Wives when the one daughter announced she was gay?  It's the one time I didn't hate Kody.
  • Options
    I would seriously hate being a celebrity. It seems like nothing is off limits these days. 

Who cares what they do or don't do or when they do it? 
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    6fsn said:
    Spin-off: Did anyone see the Sister Wives when the one daughter announced she was gay?  It's the one time I didn't hate Kody.
    Yes, and yes. I'm happy he wasn't an ass to her and was very accepting. 
  • Options
    I would seriously hate being a celebrity. It seems like nothing is off limits these days. 

Who cares what they do or don't do or when they do it? 

Absolutely!  See some pic of myself on the cover of the National Enquirer...hair a mess, flip flops, casual clothes...with some headline like, "Can you believe who this is?  Short+sassy!!  Out in public with no make-up and looks like she just rolled out of bed.  But whose bed? Details inside."

Though I could dig being a C-List celebrity.  Have strangers stop for a chat once in awhile, but not a constant thing.

Wedding Countdown Ticker