Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

My (New) new dress!

Well...I finally gave in to my insecurities.  Not in a bad way - it was meant to be!  I was having doubts about my first dress from the start.  As much as I tried to shake the feeling and tell myself that everyone experiences that from time to time, I couldn't get past it and I went out looking again.  My mom was with me this time (she wasn't there when I bought the first one) and it was such an amazing experience!  I had never even seen this dress before.  I went in trying on all the other dresses I was interested in and then I saw this one on the "new arrivals" rack.  I tried it on and by the second time I put it on, my mom and I knew it was it!  It fits in perfectly with our vision of the day.  I've held on to this "inspiration" card that I've had since starting the wedding planning process a year ago (just a Papyrus card I saw at Target - see photo) and it's almost eerie how much the details of the dress resembles the card!
The pics obviously aren't of me but the sample was like 5 sizes too large so it didn't look quite right on me...yet.  I'll probably add some jewels to the sash at the waist (to match the flowers - you can't really see but each one has a crystal at the center) and other than that it's just perfect!!  Yay - now I can finally sleep again!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My (New) new dress!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards