Wedding Woes
Options

OOTD

Ro041Ro041 member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited February 2017 in Wedding Woes
Outfit of the Day

I just remembered I bought these slip on chucks a few years ago and never wore them. Score! It's Friday! How are you celebrating through your outfit? (Excuse the work bathroom).  (Edited to make the pic smaller bc that ish was huge).

Re: OOTD

• Options
    @thefanciestbeckler OMG your outfit is super cute! And I LOVE those booties!
  • Options
    @sparklepants41 Ah thank you!! One of my friends help me pick this combo out so I can't take credit. I love your Chucks! I've been keeping my eye out for some of those!

• Options
    @sparklepants41 - I love those!  The color is great.

@thefanciestbeckler - your leggings are adorable.  I have some similar boots and they are very comfortable.  

@levioosa _ I am so jealous.  I LOVE sweatpants.  They are amazing.  :) 

• Options
    @thefanciestbeckler & @Ro041 - thank you! These were the Chucks I wore during our wedding reception :)

@levioosa lucky duck! I'm jealous of your outfit :)
  • Options
    SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited February 2017
    Your outfits are so cute!

I wear hospital scrubs and running shoes at work everyday... no happy Friday expression for me :(. But I am happy it is Friday!

P.S. How comfortable are chucks? Can you walk around/ stand in them all day? Any arch support? I really want a pair...
  • Options
    SP29 said:

I wear hospital scrubs and running shoes at work everyday... no happy Friday expression for me :(. But I am happy it is Friday!

P.S. How comfortable are chucks? Can you walk around/ stand in them all day? Any arch support? I really want a pair...
    no support or arch support. I had to wear mine once bc I forgot my real running sneakers for a shift once and my feet were aching after a few hours. You could get a support insole though. Otherwise they're so damn comfy I wear them everywhere except work. I walked all over Ireland with them for a month and was fine. But for some reason wearing them to a 12hr shift was a no go. 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    I should have taken a selfie before giving the dog a bath. I took Moose to the dog park, where he headed directly to the mud. I was covered in muddy paw prints and dog hair. 
  • Options
    SP29 said:

I have found Chicks to be super comfortable!! I have three pairs! I've been wearing this pair since 5:30 this morning and I'm currently wearing them while watching TV in the family room :-)