Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Caterer Recommendations for Summer BBQ-type reception

I was hoping you all could give me some good caterer recommendations for a summertime tented wedding reception on Cape Cod (right now looking to be for about 120+ people) -- I am envisioning a more relaxed/casual type of reception with a buffet style dinner (thinking bbq chicken, build your own burgers, corn on the cob, salad, watermelon that type of thing), but I also want to have some hot/cold passed hor doevres. I think I read some good posts about Outer Cape Clambake and Chef Joe but I wasn't sure if they were really just limited to clambakes?

All suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Caterer Recommendations for Summer BBQ-type reception

• Options
    Chef Roland always has phenomenal reviews.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Outer Cape Clam Bake is perfect for what you are looking for, I have seen him put together some pretty creative & fun menus!
  • Options
    I'm having a backyard wedding in September and we have booked Blue Ribbon BBQ for our catering. Amazing classic barbecue... sounds like something you are looking for. They have a ton of options (different levels of service, etc.)  Highly recommended!!  They deliver to pretty much all of New England...  http://blueribbonbbq.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards