Illinois-Chicago

Recommendations for ceremony venues?

My FH and I had originally planned for an out of state wedding this fall but some unexpected circumstances over the winter have caused us to have to change our plans. We're now looking closer to home (city of Chicago - not suburbs) and are planning to have fewer guests (fortunately we had not sent out STDs yet). I've found some nice restaurant options that I like to host 60 - 80 guests, but am unsure of where to hold the ceremony if we go with one of them. We are atheists so churches and chapels are not options and we'd like to get married this winter so outdoor locations are not really options either.

Does anyone have any suggestions that they wouldn't mind sharing? I'm having a little difficulty finding something that allows for just the ceremony without the reception. 

Thanks! 

Re: Recommendations for ceremony venues?

• My FH and I had originally planned for an out of state wedding this fall but some unexpected circumstances over the winter have caused us to have to change our plans. We're now looking closer to home (city of Chicago - not suburbs) and are planning to have fewer guests (fortunately we had not sent out STDs yet). I've found some nice restaurant options that I like to host 60 - 80 guests, but am unsure of where to hold the ceremony if we go with one of them. We are atheists so churches and chapels are not options and we'd like to get married this winter so outdoor locations are not really options either.

Does anyone have any suggestions that they wouldn't mind sharing? I'm having a little difficulty finding something that allows for just the ceremony without the reception. 

Thanks! 
    Do you really need a second location?  Why don't you just get married at your reception space?  That's what I'm planning on doing.  Personally, I don't even want an aisle or special setup.  I want people to grab a drink and go to their tables.  Me, the groom, and the officiant will stand up in the center of the room, do our thing, be married, and get on with the party.  Or, if the space is big enough, they can do a setup at on side of the space for a ceremony (with an aisle and all that), you can move into cocktail time while the chairs get moved to around the tables or just moved out of the way, and you can get to the reception.  

If you have to go looking for a space, it might just make more sense not to bother.  Less travel for everyone involved and you can start the party quicker.