Students
Options

Overwhelmed

Hi everyone I am new to this board, I have been engaged for 6 months now and we are planning on getting married on 06.11.11. I have done a lot of looking online at many ideas, and even started putting together a wedding book. I know I still have plenty of time to start planning my wedding, but with being a full time student and working full time and trying to build a house at the same time, I dont have any time to plan my wedding. It completly overwhelmes me when I start thinking about it and I have no help from my mom or my sister(also my maid of honor) I am considering just getting a wedding planner to help me with all of the details, but we cant really fit that into our budget. Does anyone have any suggestions as far as to find a very reasonable wedding planner? A few of my friends said they would love to take the responsability with the planning, but I dont know if that would be a good idea. I am busy all the time, and cant seem to find any time to concentrate on the wedding. Please help!!
~~I dont know how all of you student brides do it!
Any suggestions help, Thank you
mrsfoxntraining.weebly.com

Re: Overwhelmed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards