Wedding Woes

@heffalump

Have you started S-Town yet?  I am listening to episode 1. 

I wonder no more what the 'S' stands for. ;) 

Re: @heffalump

• OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD This is not a drill.

So I forgot that was today, and mine are set to download over Wi-Fi and I left before they dropped.  BUT I saw them in my feed at lunch AND Mr. Heff snagged us unlimited data, so I'm going to listen to episode 1 on my way to get the kids. 

It's perfect timing, because I just got caught up on Crimetown.

• OK.  I want to talk about it tomorrow...actually, Thursday.   I'm off tomorrow and will be hanging with DefConn all day.  :) 
  • I am listening too. :)
  • mrsconn23 said:
    OK.  I want to talk about it tomorrow...actually, Thursday.   I'm off tomorrow and will be hanging with DefConn all day.  :) 

I will be ready and waiting tomorrow!  I just finished ep. 1 on the drive in this morning and started 2, so by tomorrow a.m. I may be somewhere in #3.

In the meantime, can I just say that those guys in Black Sheep Ink sound pretty much like DH's side of the family and the people he grew up with?  (Although that was Arkansas and Mississippi, not Alabama.)  And DH is a little like John, except instead of staying there and wondering why he never left and building a hedge maze, he moved to the city and got a master's.
  • John kind of reminds me of my dad. :)
  • I'm so tempted to listen at work--I feel like just listening on the commute will be too slow.  But some of the language is definitely NSFW, plus I'm afraid I won't be able to pay attention properly.  And it seems like the sort of thing I should pay attention to.
  • I binged today, but didn't make it all the way through. I love that they released everything at once!