Wedding Woes
Options

Lazy confessions

My lazy confession is that I just ordered enough Jimmy Johns for lunch and dinner so I don't have to cook, despite having a ton of cherry tomatoes, green peppers and zucchini from my own garden to make a delicious pasta.

I'm also still in my pajama pants, but that's par for the course when I WFH.

Re: Lazy confessions

• Options
    I brought macaroni salad and potatoe salad for lunch because I was too lazy to make lunch.

M asked what I'll be doing for dinners while he's away. I told him cereal likely because I'm lazy :| 
  • Options
    I'm really thirsty and my water cup is empty, but I don't want to get up and refill it, so I'm still really thirsty.
    Same. But our water cooler is all the way downstairs and I don't want to get up. 

My lazy; I have a ton of emails I need to respond to, I have the time to, I'm just too lazy to put in the work. 
  • Options
    I have a semi-big project to do, but it's something that gets done after all my regular work is done.

I'm pretending my regular work isn't done yet.

• Options
    I need to study....but I also don't want to get out of bed. So I went and got my papers and brought them to bed.  It's so much more cozy here. 

• Options
    levioosa said:
    I need to study....but I also don't want to get out of bed. So I went and got my papers and brought them to bed.  It's so much more cozy here. 
    There have been nights where I just knew I would be tired in the morning so I bring my laptop into my bedroom so I don't even have to leave the bed.  That's not lazy, that's working smarter haha.
  • Options
    levioosa said:
    There have been nights where I just knew I would be tired in the morning so I bring my laptop into my bedroom so I don't even have to leave the bed.  That's not lazy, that's working smarter haha.
    There have been plenty of nights where I've done grading in bed with my laptop.  I'll nudge DH, "hey, babe - should I take off 2 or 3 points for this mistake?"

Lazy ..... oh, where do I begin?

There's a pile of laundry in our guest room that needs to be folded / hung.  Not sure when that's going to happen.  I'm actually in a cafe working on my teacher certification training so I can avoid housework.

I can think of more, but I'm too lazy to type them out.
  • Options
    I opened the dishwasher about 24 hours ago in order to empty it and it's still just sitting there, full. 
  • Options
    I opened the dishwasher about 24 hours ago in order to empty it and it's still just sitting there, full. 
    I call that "air drying."

My lazy - I have a trial coming up and I have been completing every other task under the sun just to avoid prepping for it because I am lazy and it is hard work.

My (possibly) unpopular opinion - I hate Jimmy Johns.  It's so gross.  

• Options
    Ro041 said:
    I call that "air drying."

My lazy - I have a trial coming up and I have been completing every other task under the sun just to avoid prepping for it because I am lazy and it is hard work.

My (possibly) unpopular opinion - I hate Jimmy Johns.  It's so gross.  
    I by no means love it, but they deliver and IMO they're better than Subway (which is walkable from my house).
  • Options
    @kimmiinthemitten - do you have Panera near you?  They recently started delivering in my area and it is life-changing.  :) 

• Options
    @Ro041 yeah but I already had them this week!

I have a lot of lazy confessions haha.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

About the only thing my kids are good for is emptying the dishwasher.  We're still working on loading it.
  • Options
    6fsn said:

About the only thing my kids are good for is emptying the dishwasher.  We're still working on loading it.
    More useful than cats ... Penny tries to climb into the dishwasher.
  • Options
    One of the best things about H not letting our dog in bed is that it makes me actually leave the bedroom (all the way to the living room couch!) 

• Options
    Lazy Confession/Horrible Cat Mom Confession:

My cats ran out of crunchy. I have no gone to the store for more. I'm lazy. They're pissed.

This morning I pretended Angel wanted kisses and did that ... he looked supremely pissy as if to say "No mom. I want crunchy, no kissy!"
  • Options
    mine - our guest room and 5th bedroom are still full of stuff from when we finished the reno work last november. i've cleaned up some of it, but since we never use those rooms, i don't have any real incentive to clean them until my parents come in late September. 
  • Options
    @MissKittyDanger my cat freaks out if she can see the bottom of her bowl. She's sure she'll starve. 
    100% same .... and sometimes Angel just wants me to pet him while he eats #pamperedcat