Wedding Woes

I thought it was Thursday!

What a disappointment....two more days of work after today and no Prudie!

Yesterday, I had a ride along so I was MIA.  Today I'm about to head out and do some cold calling so I'll be gone again.  Had some good conversations yesterday with people I trust and respect about my career.  Trying to stay positive today and moving forward as well as change my expectations for my current boss.  I can't expect him to be the boss he isn't.

Can I just say, I hate the West Wing?  Well, not really, but this is my fourth go round, and I cry every time Leo has a heart attack, dies and has a funeral.  So that's what, 12-16 Leo related crying episodes.  Ugh.

Re: I thought it was Thursday!

• Yup I cry at the same points @kimmiinthemitten. It's gotten harder and harder for me to watch the west wing these days. 

Still not feeling great. Queasy and zero appetite (which never happens!). Two people have asked if I'm pregnant, and I'm really hoping it's no. FTR I don't think so, I'm on the pill but yes, I know it's not 100%. Really hoping it's just a bug and it passes soon. 
  • @kimmiinthemitten  yeh, I thought it was Thursday also :(

@charlotte989875  no baby vibes for you lol

@CharmedPam Dammit Daddy-Charmed! Your kids are trying to plan something :P lol

So .... nothing is 100% because I have to test still but I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant.
    Friday - aka the day after last day of ovulation - my boobs started to REALLY REALLY FUCKING HURT! I changed to my bralette, which is more like a sports bra style. Padded, and there is still underwire but it's not as prominent as regular bras.
    Went to M's buddy's place and his dog DIDN'T jump on me.

Then Saturday his dog kept following me. Like being protective or something. Again, boobs still hurt.

Sunday I was exhausted. Half from lack of sleep with allergies {already confirmed with pharmacist on what I could take, just in case}

Monday. Still exhausted. Boobs hurt. Other possible symptoms arise. Notice my boobs look different. M confirms that yes they do, but we both think it could be because I just took of my bra.
    Yesterday {Tuesday} M suggests me sitting without bra for a bit, then he sees if they're same as Monday night.
    Low and behold, yes they are. Actually slightly different. {tmi but nipple area darker. The right was darker than left, but now they seem to be more even. Also, gotten quite bumpy.}
    Also yesterday was super tired still. Been going to bed early too.

Today I called my clinic and the nurse advised can't take blood test for a bit because they wait until there's no false negatives. Also advised I can take plain tylenol for pain {I asked because I'm paranoid and don't want to take something I shouldn't}

I guess we'll just find out this weekend when I can test.
  • So .... nothing is 100% because I have to test still but I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant.
    Friday - aka the day after last day of ovulation - my boobs started to REALLY REALLY FUCKING HURT! I changed to my bralette, which is more like a sports bra style. Padded, and there is still underwire but it's not as prominent as regular bras.

Then Saturday his dog kept following me. Like being protective or something. Again, boobs still hurt.

Sunday I was exhausted. Half from lack of sleep with allergies {already confirmed with pharmacist on what I could take, just in case}

Monday. Still exhausted. Boobs hurt. Other possible symptoms arise. Notice my boobs look different. M confirms that yes they do, but we both think it could be because I just took of my bra.
    Yesterday {Tuesday} M suggests me sitting without bra for a bit, then he sees if they're same as Monday night.
    Low and behold, yes they are. Actually slightly different. {tmi but nipple area darker. The right was darker than left, but now they seem to be more even. Also, gotten quite bumpy.}

Today I called my clinic and the nurse advised can't take blood test for a bit because they wait until there's no false negatives. Also advised I can take plain tylenol for pain {I asked because I'm paranoid and don't want to take something I shouldn't}

WE NEED AN UPDATE ON MONDAY!!!!

• So .... nothing is 100% because I have to test still but I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant.

WE NEED AN UPDATE ON MONDAY!!!!
    It might be too early. I definitely will :) If it's negative, I got an extra test for a couple days later just in case :)
  • All the baby vibes to @MissKittyDanger and all the no baby vibes to me!
    We can totally switch vibes ;) lol
  • All the baby vibes to @MissKittyDanger and all the no baby vibes to me!
    We can totally switch vibes ;) lol
    I thought there were super early detection pee-on sticks?
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    My dad always knew my mom was pregnant because her boobs were different. 
  • edited August 2017
    @MissKittyDanger the suspense is killing me!!!! I don't know if I can wait until Monday lol. @kimmiinthemitten is right - ClearBlue Advanced you can pee on up to 5 days before your missed period. 

Edited for spelling and then edited again because I forgot to indicate that I had edited. 
  • MKD - I didn't want to say anything since you are trying, but reading your story the other day about the dog not jumping on you was what made me think you were PG.  There are early detection pee sticks you can use for up to 7 days before your missed period.  First Response, I think.

Fingers crossed for you!

• @kimmiinthemitten @sparklepants41  I'm super close, so I'm holding off lmao I debated on ept but I read stats and I wanna make sure it's accurate

@OliveOilsMom  lmao honestly that's the day M and I started to seriously question it and we're hoping no one else caught that ;) Good catch!
  • OMG @MissKittyDanger!!!  

Also with DefConn, I tested early and got a -.  I tested 6 days later and got a +.  :D  

• mrsconn23 said:
    OMG @MissKittyDanger!!!  

Also with DefConn, I tested early and got a -.  I tested 6 days later and got a +.  :D  

I'm basically at the point where going by when symptoms started: I can test Saturday but if it's negative then I'm testing again Tuesday, which would be when cycle says.

I legit just wanna know. I feel exhausted - like worn down - and my boobs hurt. -.-'