Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Double Decker Bus HELP

Hello everyone,

We are looking for an open top, double decker bus to hire for a strip tour and to drop us at our wedding reception after our wedding, next year (20-25 guests).

We have been looking at the Double Decker Bus of Las Vegas but have seen mixed reviews. Has anybody used this company? Or can anybody suggest a reputable company to hire from?

Thanks in advance...

Re: Double Decker Bus HELP

• Options
    I looked into using double decker bus of Las Vegas for a strip tour, but was scared away by a couple of bad reviews on here. I chose to play it safe and went with a party bus instead, www.discobus.vegas so far they have stellar reviews on yelp and I think everyone will have a ton of fun.
  • Options
    I know there's been LOTS of reviews, more good than bad, for Double Decker Bus. Check out www.vegasgroom.com as I know our dearest mod @vegasgroom has been so diligent on keeping everything organized. Keep an eye out for tips and tricks on all of the reviews in there, as you'll have an understanding of how the company works and what you need to know in advance.
  • Options
    Don't do it!  Mike cancelled on us via text message the day of our wedding at 4:45pm when they were scheduled to be there at 5pm!  They left our 30 guests standing in the hotel lobby waiting and this is after we paid for a rental car the day prior to go and drop off alcohol to them! It was the biggest mistake!