Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

What is your minimum cutoff temperature for a fully outdoor wedding?

Wedding is planned for October 13, 2018 outside of Philadelphia (so wind shouldn't be a big factor). Temperatures for time of ceremony and reception block range from highs of mid 70s to mid 60s at 6pm (start) and lows of mid 60s to mid 50s (12am). We plan to have the ceremony and reception totally outside with no tent. What do you think? We plan to put heaters on hold but not sure how much they will help without a tent! I’d rather go inside than have a tent…I’m just not a fan of the look unfortunately! Also, in case this helps, sun sets at 6:25pm that day so consider most of this without sunlight (but lots of candles and string lighting!).

Thanks in advance!

Re: What is your minimum cutoff temperature for a fully outdoor wedding?

• Hi! We're getting married at The Audubon Center in two weeks (Oct 8th). We're planning to have the ceremony outdoors and the rest mostly indoors (plus a fire pit outside during the reception). We're going to play it by ear but I'd say as long as it's 65+ (expected around this time of year) it's fine to be outdoors. Guests know to bring jackets if it's a borderline temperature. Plus, it's so pretty during the fall!!