Alabama

Huntsville Area Venues

What type of wedding venues does the Huntsville area not have that you are looking for? I just moved here from another state and started looking around at the different venues available. I am amazed at how little options there are currently.

So I am curious as to what the people in the area are looking for.

Thanks for your input! Best wishes!

Cycle # too many. image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
First RE appt 2/12
DH - SA 2/2/12 & 4/11/12 - Mild MFI (borderline motility and morph, good count)
Me - CD3 BW 1/12 - normal, Fasting labs and ultrasound 2/22/12 - IR - all else was normal - Prescribed Metformin, HSG 3/2/12 - Both tubes open!
Cycle 14 (4/12) - 50mg clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
Lots of love and luck to my Golden Girls!

Re: Huntsville Area Venues

• JGreenfan2000JGreenfan2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i have found it really hard to find the "perfect spot" for our taste and budget. We don't want a southern wedding so we are finding it really hard. 
    Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I liked Burrit on the Mountain a lot; it was just about everything I wanted. History, pretty view, gorgrous exterior. But all the spaces they offered for rental were too small for my guestlist of 130. Actually, that's what I found for most of the locations around town - they were either much too small or waay too big. 
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having the same problems. I am having a large wedding due to my family inviting everyone they know, and I can't find a place I like. I don't want a big ballroom, and that's all I can find for my large guest list. If you come across any great places please share.

Some that I know:
    The Roundhouse
    The Embassy
    VBC
    The summit at big spring park
    Early works
    Huntsville Museum of Art
    Annabella at Cedar Glen
    Burritt on the mountain
    Monte San Park Lodge
    Botanical Gardens
    The Westin
  • Heather8505Heather8505 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Burritt with 120 guests but we are setting the tables up outside near the gazebo with the band being in the gazebo
    me and my two men image
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using AM's Booth's Lumberyard. For a little over 300 dollars I get a space that holds 750 people. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LibrarydragonLibrarydragon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a MOG, but we're handling the reception. We're planning on using the Westin. It's reasonable with better quality food. Too many places are serving food I can buy from Costco. The photo ops are good at Bridgestreet. If you want a southern mansion Madelyn's in the Grove in Athens is beautiful. We had a library event there for 200.
    Mother of the Groom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards