I am getting married on November 4th, 23 days from now, and we have learned that our venue was destroyed in the Santa Rosa fires. We are scrambling (with some awesome help from friends and vendors) to find a new location that has availability on the same date. We have family and friends flying in to San Francisco and want to avoid and flight cancellations or rescheduling, plus- we would hate to cancel/postpone for obvious reasons! So we're looking for help, suggestions, and advice from the wedding community. If anyone has any connections or knows of a venue that might have availability on November 4th, in the Bay area, please let me know! Thank you so much!