Moms and Maids

OMG! My MOH Dyed Her Hair Blue!

2 weeks before my wedding!

Looks amazing on her :smiley: I'm so happy that she didn't even think to mention that she was doing it. I just saw it on my Instagram feed!

Sorry to troll you guys :wink:

Re: OMG! My MOH Dyed Her Hair Blue!

• My 9 year old nephew got a mohawk 2 weeks before the wedding.  I was genuinely disappointed he had it cut off a few day before the wedding.   

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

• 2 weeks before my wedding!

Looks amazing on her :smiley: I'm so happy that she didn't even think to mention that she was doing it. I just saw it on my Instagram feed!

Sorry to troll you guys :wink:

Lol! I looked at the username and figured it wasn't a bad thing
  • What kind of blue? {dark, light, teal, aqua, etc} I need more info!
  • Like, omg, is it going to clash with the color of the dresses? What's a bride to do!!

• OMG that color is amazing! I get super jealous of people with light hair who can easily dye it fun colors. My stupid dark brown hair doesn't change colors and gets soooo damaged with bleach.

For you!

LOVE!

• OMG that color is amazing! I get super jealous of people with light hair who can easily dye it fun colors. My stupid dark brown hair doesn't change colors and gets soooo damaged with bleach.

I'm in the same boat.  I live vicariously through her because my hair is dark and I'm way too low maintenance to bother with bleach/dye/etc.  Ditto on the damage.  My hair is very healthy and I just don't want to muck with it.

I'm in the same boat.  I live vicariously through her because my hair is dark and I'm way too low maintenance to bother with bleach/dye/etc.  Ditto on the damage.  My hair is very healthy and I just don't want to muck with it.

My hairstylist is Italian with dark brown hair. Hers has been colored purple for years. I think she told me that she doesn't bleach it. 

My hairstylist is Italian with dark brown hair. Hers has been colored purple for years. I think she told me that she doesn't bleach it. 

Huh... I might have to ask my aunt (hairstylist as well) about it.  I sometimes put in some red highlights (like once every 5 years, LOL) but I've never been brave enough to go with crazy colors.  Maybe one of these days.

For you!

One of my favorite colors! 

I want to do something outrageous with my hair color, but I'm sure that I would get major side-eye at work if I did.
  • Yay for funky hair colors (and the brides who aren't bothered by them - well done @kwiksilver!). I would never do it myself, but I LOVE the look of crazy hair colors, especially purple. 

Huh... I might have to ask my aunt (hairstylist as well) about it.  I sometimes put in some red highlights (like once every 5 years, LOL) but I've never been brave enough to go with crazy colors.  Maybe one of these days.

I'm so jealous! I would love to do my whole head in a fun color but I'm not brave enough.

I have dark hair as well and last year I did "oil slick" highlights without bleach. I did turquoise, purple, pink and blue. The initial coloring looked amazing but besides the turquoise the other colors were basically faded within a month. 

• Yay for funky hair colors (and the brides who aren't bothered by them - well done @kwiksilver!). I would never do it myself, but I LOVE the look of crazy hair colors, especially purple. 

Myself and one of my BMs are more open to doing stuff with our hair, and I gave her open season on her hair lmao! She opted not to do anything, but knowing she was like that I figured I'd say it out loud.

That being said, my hair was blonde with dark brown underneath and my undercut was coloured bright red ;)to match my shoes

Myself and one of my BMs are more open to doing stuff with our hair, and I gave her open season on her hair lmao! She opted not to do anything, but knowing she was like that I figured I'd say it out loud.

That being said, my hair was blonde with dark brown underneath and my undercut was coloured bright red ;)to match my shoes

I got married in September and was bridesmaid in October. My underneath was purple for both. 

Maybe there is some magical dye I don't know about!! The last time I did any color, I had my underneath a bright purple that required bleaching every time, and it took my hair FOREVER to recover once I stopped. Thank you for this!
  • My grandma is thinking of dyeing hers purple for mine. Idk my color scheme yet so hopefully it doesn't clash lol
  • OMG! I surely envy you. Now I'll make a plan for my MOH to do something about her hair. :p
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards