Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Personalized Thank You Cards?

Hi All!

I wanted to start looking for personalized thank you cards that I can use after my shower.  It looks like Vistaprint is having a sale right now (10 cards starting at $7.50), which isn't too bad compared to other prices I've seen online.  

Does anyone have any suggestions for anything cheaper than this?  I know it's hard to get personalized product for less, but just thought I'd check for suggestions!  I'll probably end up ordering about 50, MAYBE 75 MAX if that helps.

I have this idea in my head, it's pretty simple, like a navy or white or pink card with "Thank You from the Future Mrs. BlahBlah" written on the front and a blank inside.  So it's nothing crazy.  Or i was even thinking of having them printed at Kinkos, cutting and folding them myself (I like to get crafty!) but don't know if that would save any money... 

Thanks in advance for any suggestions! 

Re: Personalized Thank You Cards?

• Options
    I made thank you cards for my bridal party by buying a set of white 4x3 cards with envelopes at Hobby Lobby. Then I adjusted my printer and used Microsoft Word to design a card that says "To my Bridesmaid" and "To my Maid of Honor" etc. I had an issue with my printer being goofy but once I figured that out they came out great! It cost about 6.99 for the cards/envelopes and then I used a 40 percent off coupon so it was super cheap. Since you said you like being crafty, maybe you can give that a try and just customize the wording yourself?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_personalized-thank-you-cards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:28ec23b4-deb9-43a0-bdb2-9602eb5870daPost:4ecb2b08-448f-4c41-a617-7220cb7c0373">Re: Personalized Thank You Cards?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I made thank you cards for my bridal party by buying a set of white 4x3 cards with envelopes at Hobby Lobby. Then I adjusted my printer and used Microsoft Word to design a card that says "To my Bridesmaid" and "To my Maid of Honor" etc. I had an issue with my printer being goofy but once I figured that out they came out great! It cost about 6.99 for the cards/envelopes and then I used a 40 percent off coupon so it was super cheap. Since you said you like being crafty, maybe you can give that a try and just customize the wording yourself?
    Posted by Caitlynmk[/QUOTE]

<div>That's a great suggestion! Thanks!  How many cards were in the pack you bought? 8? 10? More?  I'm looking for something I can send to all my shower guests so I'm thinking I'll need about 50!  

Thanks for the suggestion!  They sound really cute :)</div><div>
    </div><div>xx
    Chelsey</div>
  • Options
    Snapfish is always having some sort of promotion so I would look there as well. Also, if you go the VistaPrint route...make sure you check from Groupons because they usually have one that is $17 for $70 worth of product and they also usually run a promotion that has 100 free postcards-you just pay shipping. Make sure you sign up for emails at both VistaPrint and SnapFish so you get a heads up of the deals!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Kinko's is convenient but really pricey sometimes. I would do Shutterfly or Vista.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards