June 2012 Weddings
Options

Photoshare Card PIP

I finally got some pictures from my photographer, so I made up a photoshare card mock-up really quick.  Let me know your thoughts, concerns, ideas, etc :)  Thanks!

Also, the more I look at it, the more I want to change the font on the words on the sides....or just delete them all together.  I'm indecisive at the moment.

Photobucket

Re: Photoshare Card PIP

• Options

I love it! I think the text on the sides should be more swirly or it would look fine without it at all. :)

We are going to do these and send them out with thank you cards. I haven't put much thought into them except that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I agree with Dawn. Maybe a swirly/fun text
  • Options
    Yes! A swirly font is exactly what I was thinking :) Thanks ladies!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    They look great! When I saw ou posted this I was wondering if you ever got your photos/STDs from your photographer. I think you can just remove the words and side borders if you don't like how it looks.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Kelsey- I still don't have the STDs, but they are supposed to be here any day!  I addressed the envelopes, so they better come.  But she finally emailed me back explaining how to download the pictures off her website, because I haven't gotten a cd either.

I would remove the side borders all together but the picture doesn't fill out the size of business cards on VP.  When I try to resize it looks distorted and stretched out.

ETA: Ok, This is what I have now.  Still exploring fonts though.

Photobucket
  • Options
    I like the updated ones a lot! We did these too and are planning on sending them out with the thank yous after the wedding!
  • Options
    These are very nice
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Really cute! I'm a little new to this concept..do you give them to your guests at the wedding? Or send in thank you cards?
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    Love them!!! I need to get started on mine....
  • Options
    I like the updated one too..the writing makes the wording not stand out so much. And I totally hear you on the sizing on VP. I had to mess with mine on photoshop to make them fit.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_photoshare-card-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:9f133033-bdd9-41af-b0bd-01c7d1b271a8Post:e0a4934e-f301-4e28-a400-8f64e0fccc86">Re: Photoshare Card PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Really cute! I'm a little new to this concept..do you give them to your guests at the wedding? Or send in thank you cards?
    Posted by acaponi87[/QUOTE]

You can do both of those options if you want. I'll get 250 through VP so we will have plenty to spread on the tables at the reception and send some in thank you cards just in case they didn't see them at the reception!

Thanks for the input! :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I really like the updated version.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards