Attire & Accessories Forum

Need help picking dress!!

Hi guys!

I am conflicted between FOUR dresses right now! They are all pretty different and I love them each for different reasons. Please give opinions on which dress you think is prettiest and looks best on me! Thank you in advanced!!

XOXO

Dress 1:

Dress 2:

Dress 3:

Dress 4:

Re: Need help picking dress!!

• I think dress 1 looks best on you, but 2 is my personal fave. Dress 4 I like least. 
  • 2 & 3 IMO...  Though 3 is the one your body language gives the edge to. 

That said - Which one do you NOT need to talk yourself into putting back on for ANY reason.  Start there...  
  • justsiejustsie member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited April 2018
    1 and 3 are my favorite, but I wonder what your venue looks like? 

ETA: I went back and looked because I liked number 2 but something wasn't right. I think the lace applique on the top makes my eyes think the top is see through at a glance, I wish the pattern wasn't so..... purposeful?  
  • ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I like 3 the most 
  • Well 1, 3 and 4 all have the same silhouette while 2 is a bit more sleek.  So which shape do you prefer?  Also, when you look at these pictures is there one that you look at less?  Or one that you are going back to more?

They are all beautiful dresses, but my line up would be 1, 3, 2 and 4.  With 1 and 3 almost neck and neck and 2 coming in a very close 3rd.
  • I like 1 the most. 

With 2, it looks like the beading is giving you bead nipples, I am not a fan of the tops of the straps on 3 (and that skirt has too much volume for your tiny frame), and 4 looks like something you should only wear on your wedding night, not for your actual wedding. 
  • For me, dress 1 - hands down.
    *********************************************************************************

• I like 1 the most. 

With 2, it looks like the beading is giving you bead nipples, I am not a fan of the tops of the straps on 3 (and that skirt has too much volume for your tiny frame), and 4 looks like something you should only wear on your wedding night, not for your actual wedding. 
    Now I can't unsee bead nipples.
  • I think #3 is magical and different and I love it.  1&2 are both great too.  Not a fan of #4
  • I LOVE number 1! Number 2 makes you look very thin (you have just a gorgeous figure!!! Don't take that the wrong way!!) but in such a way that maybe looks like you have fewer curves than you do (of course alterations might change that).  I love number 3 minus the one gem in the middle. I love number 4 too, it's so unique, but I think that *really depends on your venue and the vibe you're going for.  And I think it needs a petty coat for more volume.  I vote for 1!  You look beautiful in every dress though. 
  • Oh wow- number 3!!  Gorgeous  <3 
  • I vote for number 1 or 2! Both have a romantic vibe and 2 is more classy and elegant. I feel like 3 is similar to 2 but the tulle covers the pretty dress more.
  • 2 is AMAZING on you!
  • I vote 3 or 4. Slight edge to 3. 
  • LOVE 1 & 4! The blush is so unique and romantic. Though, honestly they are all gorgeous on you! If I had to rank it would be 1, 4, 3, 2. 

Also, I hope you don’t take this the wrong way (promise I’m just tryna look out!), but you can slightly see your underwear in #1. If you go with that one, you may wanna consider going commando or wearing some sort of slip!