Not Engaged Yet

Engaged to be Engaged!

I am so excited! I just bought my wedding dress and it's perfect! I booked the venue and set the date last week and picked a photographer and DJ just before that. Hopefully my BF proposes soon! How's planning going for all of you?

Re: Engaged to be Engaged!

• OMG HOW AMAZING!!! Pics of your dress? I bet it's totes gorg!

I hope your BF proposes soon! What's taking him so long??? GEEZ!
  • So exciting! Have you started a pinterest board yet?? Link it! I love love love looking at pre-engagement wedding boards!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• LanaKane said:
    OMG HOW AMAZING!!! Pics of your dress? I bet it's totes gorg!

I hope your BF proposes soon! What's taking him so long??? GEEZ!
    Thanks! I really hope so too. We talked about it and he said he needs more time, isn't ready, blah blah blah but I know when I tell him about all the work I've put into our wedding, he'll see the light and ask me. He better have the ring I want!  

My dress! 

But I might wear that for the ceremony and first dance, then change into this one for the party! 

• Oh that's so pretty! I love see-through dresses! If you've got it, flaunt it is what I always say!

You should get a going-home dress too! That second one looks way too complicated for your BF to take off. He sounds dense....why hasn't he asked you yet? Have you tried making some engagment chicken?
  • @LanaKane No! Tell me more about this chicken? I'll try anything to get him to propose. He only has 2 months and 4 days until the wedding. Do you know when I should send out invitations? 

• Swazzle said:
    @LanaKane No! Tell me more about this chicken? I'll try anything to get him to propose. He only has 2 months and 4 days until the wedding. Do you know when I should send out invitations? 
    Well you want to send out invitations WELL in advance....so that way everyone can take time off for your wedding. All the books I've read say AT LEAST a year! Make sure to specify in writing that people can't bring their kids though! They don't eat their portion and it's just a waste of money!

Engagment chicken is really easy! It's just big, fat chicken breasts roasted in some creamy tomato sauce with a nice heavy dose of vodka so when your BF wakes up from his booze nap and asks what happened you can squee with delight over your recent engagment! He'll never know the difference!
  • Swazzle said:
    I am so excited! I just bought my wedding dress and it's perfect! I booked the venue and set the date last week and picked a photographer and DJ just before that. Hopefully my BF proposes soon! How's planning going for all of you?
    OP I really hope you're being sarcastic here, or that by "booking a venue" you don't mean you have shelled out a deposit. Otherwise without a true commitment I fear you could end up losing a lot of money.

I hope for your sake he becomes ready and does actually propose (and also that he likes the venue/DJ/photographer you have picked).
  • Have you checked to make sure the important people (like THE GROOM) are free that day?
  • Hi ladies! Welcome back!
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Swazzle said:
    OP I really hope you're being sarcastic here, or that by "booking a venue" you don't mean you have shelled out a deposit. Otherwise without a true commitment I fear you could end up losing a lot of money.

I hope for your sake he becomes ready and does actually propose (and also that he likes the venue/DJ/photographer you have picked).
    Well technically my BF paid the deposits. I’ll tell him about that later though. 

Of course he’ll like what what I picked! I mean, it’s not like he has a choice, amirite? The wedding day is all about me!

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH congrats!!

Anniversary

• Swazzle said:
    Swazzle said:

Well technically my BF paid the deposits. I’ll tell him about that later though. 

Of course he’ll like what what I picked! I mean, it’s not like he has a choice, amirite? The wedding day is all about me!
    At first this seemed somewhat believable, but now it's just obviously MUD
  • Omg!!!! Pre-congrats!!!!! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Is Ashton Kutcher around the corner?!
  • Please let this all be a joke...there are so many things wrong here.