New Jersey

Worried about “copying” someones wedding.

My cousin had the LED robots at her wedding in May. Ever since then I’ve noticed that this has become more popular. My wedding is in June of 2019. I already hired a dj company (different company than hers) and they offer the LED robots also. I really want them because I had so much fun with them at her wedding. Even if she never had them at her wedding I would of hired them through this company. My venue also has the same photobooth that she had at hers. I’m worried if her and her family will think I’m copying her too much. What do you guys think?

Re: Worried about “copying” someones wedding.

• I'm assuming you'll have a wedding cake, and she had a wedding cake, right? She wore a white dress, you'll wear a white dress? Lol. My point is - in weddings, there is no copying. There's only so many options. So, have your robots (I don't even know what an LED Robot means) and enjoy.
  • Theres nothing wrong with having similiar vendors! At the end of the day I would be flattered to have one of my guests hire one of our vendors it means that we picked great people!