Wedding Reception Forum

Baltimore Wedding Venue Recommendations

We are planning on getting married on May 25, 2019 and are on the search for an awesome wedding venue in Baltimore. We are looking at a guest list of about 160 people. We would like to find a unique and rustic wedding reception location that allows outside catering and has a rental fee of around $3,000. We also would like to be within 20 minutes of Camden Yards. Thanks for the help!

Re: Baltimore Wedding Venue Recommendations

• I would ask this on the Baltimore local board rather than here. This board is nternational.
  • I don't know any of the details of pricing and such, but one time I went to a kickass wedding at the train museum in Baltimore for around the same number of people. Check it out!
  • I'm sorry but I have to LOL at this post. It reads like those Home Advisor commercials where people call their neighbors like, "Hey, I need a painter. Please get reviews and quotes from the top five painters in the area and get back to me in the next 48 hours".
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever