Chit Chat
Options

Wedding invites?

edited June 2018 in Chit Chat
My daughter helped me with this. :) 

Re: Wedding invites?

• Options

Cute!  And it's so sweet your daughter helped.

I got married on June 22nd in 2013!  Today is my 5-year anniversary.

However, just to be on the safe side, I'd recommend blocking out your and your FI's name when posting it online.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy anniversary!!! That's good advice thank you so much:)
  • Options
    Very nice and elegant. 1 year away, knottie.  And happy anniversary @short+sassy

• Options
    Very nice and elegant. 1 year away, knottie.  And happy anniversary @short+sassy
    Thank you so much!  But does it also say simple and fun :)
  • Options
    It does say simple and fun.  How much design control do you have?  If you can, I would change the font color of "Eat Drink and be Married" as it blends in a bit with the background.
  • Options
    It does say simple and fun.  How much design control do you have?  If you can, I would change the font color of "Eat Drink and be Married" as it blends in a bit with the background.
    It was white but I thought I'd change it to more of the color of the dresses lol what color would you do?
  • Options
    It was white but I thought I'd change it to more of the color of the dresses lol what color would you do?
    Maybe just do a black outline around the words? Or a darker blue outline? That should help it stand out a bit against the background.
  • Options
    ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Happy anniversary S+S!!