Attire & Accessories Forum

"Gold" dress

Ok so I have about 9 months till we get married and I can't wait!! But really I found my dress early and it is considered champagne, but it is on the gold end of the champagne spectrum... Like very gold lol so my girls are going to wear chianti and steel blue from davids bridal, but I have no idea what kind/color flowers I should carry. Help!! 

Re: "Gold" dress

• Unless you have a really specific flower in mind, I would just take swatches of all your colors when you meet with the florist and ask what they recommend in terms of colors and types!  They can probably do a couple of samples for you which is a great place to start :)
  • What color do YOU want to carry - go with that one!  The flowers will look great with it no matter the color you ultimately choose.  I also agree with the PP, take swatches with you to your flower appointment (David's sells swatches for super cheap and it's awesome to have a couple for when meeting with florists, cake decorators, etc.)...  If you can't get one from your dress (since you didn't say where you purchased it), Home Depot in the paint swatch section (Behr color matches with one of the main icing color companies bakers use)..