Wedding Invitations & Paper

Help!!

We sent out our save the dates and my boss already said he won't be able to come because he will be out of the country. He apparently goes to Israel every summer which I did not realize. He even tried to give the save the date back to me. Do I still send an invitation to him since he already said he can't make it?

Re: Help!!

• We sent out our save the dates and my boss already said he won't be able to come because he will be out of the country. He apparently goes to Israel every summer which I did not realize. He even tried to give the save the date back to me. Do I still send an invitation to him since he already said he can't make it?
    Yes. It's courteous to still send the invitation in case his plans change. If not, he'll simply decline the invitation. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Yes. Even if someone tells you that they can't make the wedding after receiving a save-the-date, follow up with an invitation to clarify that they are still welcome at your wedding in case anything changes (and because it's the polite thing to do). Don't treat them as having declined until you get a firm declining RSVP to the invitation as opposed to the save-the-date.