July 2013 Weddings
Options

Very Excited!!

So yesterday marked 13 more months to go until I get married!!! I'm very excited!!

Today, I had a meeting with a DJ and after all of my contact with different DJ's, we are going to go with the one from tonight! I am going to call tomorrow to book it!! I am starting to get very excited about the wedding and I'm ready to start planning more of the smaller details for the wedding!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Very Excited!!

• Options
    13 months for me today too!! i feel CRAZY! we're finally booking the venue, i'm choosing between three caterers, three photographers and we booked a photobooth. AHHHHH!!! (and i've officially lost 20 lbs since we got engaged- yay!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yaaaayy!! I can't believe how fast time is going. I swear just yesterday we were in the 450's and today its just over 400 days...408 but who's counting lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Missquela- congrats on the weight loss! I wish I could loss weight like that! Good luck on picking your caterer and photographer! We still need to find our caterer. I know who I want, we just have to set up a meeting to go talk to them again and book our date!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! We're July 13th too!  I told my fiance on June 12th that he had exactly 1 year, 1 month, and 1 day left to find a hiding place hehehe

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards