Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Courtyards of Andover

Hi! My new Fiance and I just went to look at the Courtyards of Andover for our reception site.  We're pretty much sold- it has everything we need and perfect amount of space. We get a long great with the staff there and have no complaints about the place.... This is where you come in... Has anyone been there, had a reception or party there? Any thoughts or complaints? I haven't yet talked to anyone else who has had a reception there and don't know if others have had a good experience there.  Thanks for anything you can offer!

Faith

Re: Courtyards of Andover

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No real helpful info... just wanted to say hi and welcome!

oh, and your ring is stunning.
  • Options
    EineSnickle7EineSnickle7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  I realize it is a bit north of the cities and most of the knotties here aren't familiar with it.  Worth a shot ;)

Faith
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Steph. I haven't heard of it, but your ring is gorgeous
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    bemidji21bemidji21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine had her wedding and reception there in 2005 and it went great. As far as I know she had no complaints and the staff was really helpful. GL with it all!
  • Options
    meganczeckmeganczeck member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know the staff is pretty amazing. I am from the area and have been to many events there. The pros outweigh the cons. The food I wasn't too thrilled with, cops are typically aware when weddings are going on and have been known to hang around on streets near by so options for guests who have had a few drinks may be a good idea. You will love it there, every bride I know that got married there loved it!

Congrats!
    Megan
  • Options
    brimavenbrimaven member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if the cops hang out nearby, because of the receptions. Rather I think it is because POV's is just accross the street. FI said he's been to a reception there and it was nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've seen several weddings there and Diane is great to work with. I know they tend to be more flexible with things - particularly with letting you in the day before to set things up.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards