California-Los Angeles

Where to look for a wedding dress?

I am looking for a few great places to look for my dress.  I live in Long Beach so could easily head North towards LA or South to the OC. 

I need some great places to look for a dress.

My budget is approximately $1500.  Any recommendations??

Re: Where to look for a wedding dress?

• http://www.theweddingday.com/ It's in the OC, but worth the drive.  I recently ordered my dress there and my friend got her dress there for her wedding last year.  They have colored tags on the dresses noting their price range so you won't try on anything over your budget!  Very nice, helpful and friendly.  I had a similar budget in mind and went over...they didn't mention that added onto the dress price are not only taxes, but also shipping and a dress bag fee.  Good luck shopping!!  If you want a few other places for ideas - Pebbles in the Valley or David's Bridal (the Vera Wang there will be in your price range :)  ).
  • I went to Yelena's in Monrovia. It's a small shop but they have a lot of gowns, all under $3000, so you'd have a lot of choices.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    July 2013 Board September Signature: Favorite Vacation with FI
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Natalie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Have you tried The Glamour Closet in Los Angeles (just south of Melrose)? They have sample gowns from all sorts of designers for 20-70% off the list price. I got my dress from there, a much nicer one than I ever thought I could afford. They have a wide range of sizes too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards