Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Wedding Programs

What programs would you recommend flat or folded? 

Re: Wedding Programs

• Options
    Flat. 
  • Options
    I don't think it matters. If you are having a religious service that might need to have parts of the service in the program, folded would be necessary. My DD had a Catholic ceremony but had many non-Catholic guests. She put many parts of the service in her program so that the guests knew what was going on in the service.
  • Options
    Flat. 
    Do like the flat ones that are long and skinny or the flat ones that are shaped like the invitation?  
  • Options
    I don't think it matters. If you are having a religious service that might need to have parts of the service in the program, folded would be necessary. My DD had a Catholic ceremony but had many non-Catholic guests. She put many parts of the service in her program so that the guests knew what was going on in the service.
    Our ceremony is not religious, but we would like to include parts of the service on the program. We are doing a sand ceremony, my grandmother is reading a poem she wrote, and I would like to include the names of the songs we use as the processional and recessional. 
  • Options
    Our ceremony is not religious, but we would like to include parts of the service on the program. We are doing a sand ceremony, my grandmother is reading a poem she wrote, and I would like to include the names of the songs we use as the processional and recessional. 
    Then it would depend on how long the program would be. That is what would necessitate a folded program because a folded program allows more space for information. Once you figure that out you can decide if it would all fit on a flat one if that is what you prefer.
  • Options
    We just did an 8 1/2” x 11” sheet. You don’t have to go that big, but it was much easier for us. 

Do keep in mind any guests with visual challenges and make sure your font is big enough to be read easily.
  • Options
    Really?  Even this decision requires input?  Sigh...…..