Nevada-Las Vegas

WEDDING DJ-VEGAS... HELP!

My fiancé and I are getting married in Vegas on 4.18.2020. We are using chapel of the flowers for the ceremony and will plan to book the Horizon Suite (formally vista suite) at MB for our reception. I’ve seen everyone use DJ Godzilla, but he does not respond. I’ve texted him, emailed him twice, and called...nothing! 

I have also reached out to other DJs that do not respond. 

Roger with Ultra Events responded promptly and answered all my questions, but I wasn’t looking to spend $1,000.00 for a dj in suite. 

I was looking to allocate around $500.00 for 4 hours of music. 

Plz help! 

Thank you in advance 

Re: WEDDING DJ-VEGAS... HELP!

• You may be pushing it at $500 for four hours; keep in mind the DJ has to have prep (with you to choose songs, etc), transportation, and setup time, so you're probably more accurately asking someone to be working for 7-8 hours for $500 and that doesn't go very far in Vegas.

An additional thought, given Mandalay's treatment of third party vendors, as well as what are probably security concerns with people wheeling large equipment crates across the lobby, DJ's may have a hard time doing in-suites there these days.  I have not seen any reports on people having one in a while.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• @vegasgroom

Do you think the same goes for food? 
  • How many guests?  Food is probably much easier to sneak in.

Married in Vegas - June 2011