Wedding Woes

Not Prudy, but oh boy (SFW)

VarunaTTVarunaTT member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
edited April 2019 in Wedding Woes
https://www.comicsands.com/woman-was-only-invited-to-a-bachelorette-weekend-after-she-threw-a-fit-now-shes-sent-out-a-bonkers-list-of-demands-2634912997.html?utm_content=inf_10_3759_2&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=GTAK&tse_id=INF_73b68ea061f011e9b433ab68d22425b2

I'm sitting here thinking response options.

The polite me would just said a, "Ha-ha, no" in response.

Snarky me is thinking, "Hi!  I will not be sending you $50, b/c I am going to spend all my money in an Adderall fueled spending spree of booze, drugs, and sex.  No church and no you."

Re: Not Prudy, but oh boy (SFW)

• Then why fly to vegas?  Or even go if you have to drive.... you could not do any of those things in other less expensive states. 

• Oh my God it's Jashley.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Ro041Ro041 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    This has been blowing up all over FB and Reddit for the past few days.  People are starting to think it's fake bc the OP in the FB group (claiming she got the email) never came back to give details about what ended up happening or how the bride responded.  

It's also a bit unbelievable that a group of 17 women would be spending 6 days in Vegas for a B party and that someone who isn't in the bridal party or who didn't plan it would want $900 for groceries....

• Ro041 said:
    This has been blowing up all over FB and Reddit for the past few days.  People are starting to think it's fake bc the OP in the FB group (claiming she got the email) never came back to give details about what ended up happening or how the bride responded.  

It's also a bit unbelievable that a group of 17 women would be spending 6 days in Vegas for a B party and that someone who isn't in the bridal party or who didn't plan it would want $900 for groceries....
    Yeah, but it's more fun to imagine it's true and everyone's face when they got this email.  :D
  • Oh my God it's Jashley.
    That started an entire run down a rabbit hole of Knut goodness I had never known about.
  • I'll be honest - I do sometimes find a church when I'm on a holiday.  But NOT that early in the morning.  Just no.  It's vacation and I'm sleeping in to a decent hour.  Also, I'm fine doing stuff like that alone, I'm not attached to the hip to anyone when I'm on a trip.

• MNNEBrideMNNEBride member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited April 2019
    If you aren't the "host" of the trip, you don't get to set the rules.  And even if you are the host, "rules" should take everyone into account.  What a crotchwaffle #!
  • Why does this person even want to go to Vegas? 
  • ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    The thing I find hard to believe isn't that there are people like the guilt-invite friend but that everyone would let her take control.  Power in numbers, ladies.
  • edited April 2019
    The f*** did I just read? Holy hell.

Like one of the commenters, I noticed that she put the hard liquor in quotes like she’s not sure it exists. I don’t know whether to laugh or shake my head. Oh honey, rum, tequila and vodka are all very real.