Wedding Woes

TGI-Th

Almost the weekend!!
Today is my mom's post-chemo follow up scan, so I'd take any good vibes/thoughts/prayers you have.  How's everyone else?

Re: TGI-Th

• kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Hope all goes well with her scan!

I found my son's lab results on his patient portal for allergy testing. Came back negative for what they tested for, which should be good but it doesn't explain the rash he got after eating the nuts. I really don't want to have to pay for another office visit for them to tell me the results I already read but I figure they will say there are other things to discuss.  Probably doesn't help I didn't like this Dr so that gives me less desire to want to go back. 
  • Sending good vibes to your mom! 

I have a head cold that's kicking my ass. It's the worst time for me to be sick - I'm going to Charleston next week for my FSIL bach party and I have so much shit to do this weekend. 
  • edited May 2019
    Hope all goes well @eileenrob!

I’m pretty boring. I wake up, run, go to work, come home, make dinner, hang out for a bit, and go to sleep. Pretty much everyday. Sometimes there is a second run. 

We did go out to eat last because we have zero food in the house and neither of us had time to grocery shop this week. Such an exciting life. 
  • <<<all the heathly vibes>>> Eileen.

Climbing Wife- I am sorry you are sick, hope you feel well enough to enjoy Charlestown.

I am sick too. I never get sick so this is pretty crazy. Of course the baby is sick too. We were supposed to host our friends' baby shower at our place on Saturday but postponed till next week.

Other than that, SSDD. Ramadan started so I am working nights now. It's pretty much my favorite. ☺️ 
  • Hope all goes well @eileenrob!

I’m pretty boring. I wake up, run, go to work, come home, make dinner, hang out for a bit, and go to sleep. Pretty much everyday. Sometimes there is a second run. 

We did go out to eat last because we have zero food in the house and neither of us had time to grocery shop this week. Such an exciting life. 
    Hey you just described my life!  Minus the run (it’s a fast paced walk).  And by hangout do you mean watch TV?

fluid running is coming up and it’s $15/class.  I have to decide if I like it enough to go.  And I cant pay per class. So it’s a lump sum of $135 for nine sessions whether I go or not.  On one hand it’ll be a nice break from the reg workout routine.  On the other hand - I will burn more cals on my (free!) workout routine Im already doing.

shake off that head cold @climbingwife

• @eileenrob, healthy vibes to your mom!

@climbingwife, get better soon!  I hope you feel great by the time the Charleston trip comes around.  My H and I usually go on one bigger, week-long trip per year.  We were just talking about maybe going to Charleston or somewhere else in the Carolinas this year.  He's never been.

@missJeanLouise, another get better soon, x2, for you and the baby!

My H and I had a mystery shop dinner last night at a restaurant we really like.  The food was great, as usual.  Our server was especially phenomenal.  Very personable and really anticipated our needs.  She picked a good night to be on her game, lol, ;).

I have another mystery shop I'm excited about today.  It's a new one for me.  I'm placing a catering order for pick-up.  Lots of yummy food, the cost reimbursed to me next month, plus a small fee.  And it's a simple report with no narrative, which is both unusual and extra awesome.  My H and I are going to be eating GOOD on leftovers all weekend, lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer

fluid running is coming up and it’s $15/class.  I have to decide if I like it enough to go.  And I cant pay per class. So it’s a lump sum of $135 for nine sessions whether I go or not.  On one hand it’ll be a nice break from the reg workout routine.  On the other hand - I will burn more cals on my (free!) workout routine Im already doing.

what is fluid running? Is that like water running?
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited May 2019
    Healthy healthy momma vibes @eileenrob

Apparently this is superglued to the floor at one of our high schools. Removing pic since it’s nsfw. It’s a giant penis. 
  • Hope all goes well @eileenrob!

Hey you just described my life!  Minus the run (it’s a fast paced walk).  And by hangout do you mean watch TV?

shake off that head cold @climbingwife
    Sometimes yes, sometimes no. We don’t watch a ton of TV, but we are watching the Ken Burns Vietnam documentary now.