Wedding Woes

WTELMF?

Dear Prudence,

I have a 17-year-old daughter and a 15-year-old son. They used to fight a lot, mainly because she was always bossing him around, but lately, they’ve been getting along better. I have recently found them sleeping in her bed together. They sometimes stay up watching TV together, which I and my husband are OK with if it’s not a school night, and he will just stay in her room. She says it’s because sometimes he falls asleep during or right after the show, so she lets him stay because she doesn’t want to wake him. Should I be concerned? There was a time I wouldn’t have thought much about it, but nowadays I’m not so sure. I’ve never caught them doing anything other than watching TV, and they’ve always been fully dressed, so I’m wondering if there is actually cause for concern.

—Sibling Bed-Sharing

Re: WTELMF?

• This would be cute if they were 10 years younger. 

Now it's a hard nope.   Even if it's innocuous, it is weird. 
  • I mean, it’s a little odd.

But I want to know why the LW now has concerns they didn’t have before, or if there are other things they are noticing that are making them concerned. 
  • Talk. To. The. Kids.
    Maybe a straight up "hey what's going on here?" without judgement/shame just actual curiosity could answer this.
    I doubt they're being weird but asking couldn't hurt.