Wedding 911
Options

Need help with color coordination without clashing!

I have come to terms with the fact that I would be the worlds worst wedding planner. I have picked out my color of slate blue and now I am working my tables around what I have already purchased. I am simple. I am neutral. I am the girl that wears jeans or black pants so I don’t have to worry about matching. 

I picked out my tablecloths (slate blue), I have bought my white candle votives, my 60inch round tables have white wooden chairs. Now I am down to the nitty gritty of picking out what color napkins to go on top of my white plates, what color wooden box for my centerpiece along with the color of flowers and table number signs. 

I feel like I can’t have blue on blue. But now I don’t want to have to much white on white. I want to stay in the grey/blue/neutral hue family. All you matching fashionistas out there please help!!! 

Ive attached the color of my tablecloth, the white votives and what color flowers I was shooting for in my bouquet. Also, an example of the table number signs with a color and text color option. 

If y’all can help with suggesting the napkin color, flower box color, flower colors and table signs it would be a god send. Cause all this girl needs is a miracle to make it out not looking like a bag of crap! (Ps my fiancé hates burgundy and anything pink)

Thank you in advance!!

Re: Need help with color coordination without clashing!

• Options
    For napkins, I would either go white or the color of the tablecloth. Go with Navy for the flower box. Stick with the same color flowers as in your bouquet if your FI would object to pink, burgundy or coral. Really the only contrast you have to work with is Navy vs. lighter blue or white vs. lighter blue.
  • Options
    For napkins, I would either go white or the color of the tablecloth. Go with Navy for the flower box. Stick with the same color flowers as in your bouquet if your FI would object to pink, burgundy or coral. Really the only contrast you have to work with is Navy vs. lighter blue or white vs. lighter blue.
    Agree with the above - navy would look excellent, as would white. I would also add that forest green might be an elegant option, as it would tie in with your floral greenery.