Christian Weddings
Options

Walligraphy

so... i have these new obession with decoration my new place (which i still dont have and wont until another 4 months lol).

but i am CONSTANTLY looking at things to decorate my place. And i have discovered walligraphy and i love it!!!
i am already a huge fan of picture frames and candles and stuff like that...but i love these phrases! i first found "always kiss me goodnight" at Target.com.... but i came across this website and it has TONS of spiritual ones! 

i want to buy sooo many! lol. you can check it out. (:

Re: Walligraphy

• Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have some of these in our dorm room right now. Makes a huge difference in decorating. FI and I are looking a bunch of the kitchen, the bedroom and the office. He's not a huge fan of how expensive they are, but it's better than painting in his opinion ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love those.  :)  FMIL and I make signs with our favorite sayings on them.  :)

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had something like that in my old townhouse. Loved it! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE those too!  I'm just looking for the ones with more contemporary font.  I don't really shop anywhere besides Kohl's and BB&B for stuff like that though, so maybe I should expand my shopping horizons a bit!  Thanks for the website!!  

July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ya..i just love it! i found some at Target too. i just came across this website...i am not sure how much they are. lol. didn't look at prices...but they sure are soo cute!
  • Options
    kitkat610kitkat610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow! I love these! I got so sucked in to reading them :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards