Florida-South Florida

Indian Wedding Vendor Recs-- DJ, Decor & Hair and Makeup

Hi! Wanted to see if anyone had any good recs for vendors for an Indian wedding. Specifically looking for a DJ and Hair & Makeup artists. Thanks! 

Re: Indian Wedding Vendor Recs-- DJ, Decor & Hair and Makeup

• Hi! I used Amer Design Studio (Decor), Nadia Tikki Makeup and Maha Studios (Photo)  in Chicago 
  • If you are looking for an amazing catering company in the south Florida area for your wedding, check out Nosh Catering and Events in the Lake Worth/West Palm Beach area! They have amazing food and services! I highly recommend them! 
  • If you are looking for an amazing catering company in the south Florida area for your wedding, check out Nosh Catering and Events in the Lake Worth/West Palm Beach area! They have amazing food and services! I highly recommend them! 

So how much does it cost?
  • Hi! Wanted to see if anyone had any good recs for vendors for an Indian wedding. Specifically looking for a DJ and Hair & Makeup artists. Thanks! 
    Geetika tremendous experience joined with a masterful ability and innovative ability unmistakably makes her emerge in the realm of cosmetics and preparing.