Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Teeth Whitening for Corona Brides

I'm a corona bride who canceled my teeth whitening appointment for safety reasons. What at home treatments (specific products) can I use as an alternative that would be effective? I have used Crest whitestrips a couple times years back, and it was a hit or miss.

Re: Teeth Whitening for Corona Brides

• Of all the beauty treatments you could get right now, teeth whitening is among the safest. Dentists have had protocols in place for decades, ever since the AIDS crisis in the 1980s. And now they've really doubled down. I just went for my regular cleaning, and was met at the door by a gowned, goggled, masked, gloved person who took my temp and asked the usual Covid questions. She handed me off to the masked, gowned hygienist, who led me to a private cubicle and then instructed me to take off my mask and wash my hands. After the cleaning was done, she told me to wash my hands and mask up again. She told me that after I left, she'd change her gown and mask, and disinfect the room with a fogger. And they do this for every single patient.

If you catch Covid anywhere, it's unlikely to be at the dentist's.
  • Hi fellow CoronaBride! Hope you are doing well as I know how hard this process is as well. I actually had the same thing happen to me and my dentist. I ended up finding Bride Brite from one of my fb groups. Their website is bridebrite.co. It is an at home teeth whitening kit made from another coronabride and her dentist fiancé. The whole thing was so cute and worked extremely well! Hope this helps!