Wedding Etiquette Forum

Is there a way to ask two RSVP questions?

Everyone on my invite list is being invited to the ceremony and reception. I have already heard from a few relatives that they will only be coming to the ceremony at the church but NOT reception due to Covid. Is there a way to have online RSVPs ask if they will be attending one or the other? 

Re: Is there a way to ask two RSVP questions?

• MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Everyone on my invite list is being invited to the ceremony and reception. I have already heard from a few relatives that they will only be coming to the ceremony at the church but NOT reception due to Covid. Is there a way to have online RSVPs ask if they will be attending one or the other? 

A wedding is ONE event so my "yes" indicates I plan on attending both the ceremony and reception.  As some of your guests have already done, if their attendance is not all inclusive, the burden is on them to indicate this when they respond. 
    Have you already sent out your invitations?  If you have, I think sending a second RSVP can add confusion to the guests.  Most people hopefully realize that the RSVP is more for the reception portion as that is the part that incurs the greatest cost to the couple.