Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Can/should I wear this ring stack? Details inside.

I’m not  married yet, but my fiancee bought me this ring stack as an anniversary gift. 
I was planning on wearing it on my right hand, but it’s a little small (needs to be sized up a half size). She really wants me to wear it, and said to just do it in my left. 
Is it weird have it on my left hand? I don‘t really have hundreds of dollars laying around to get it sized, and I want to wear the rings. 
My main concern is looking like I’m already married. That doesn’t bother her though. 
Thoughts?

Re: Can/should I wear this ring stack? Details inside.

• Options
    Beautiful! I say if you want to wear it, and she wants you to wear it, then that’s all the matters! 
  • Options
    Beautiful! I say if you want to wear it, and she wants you to wear it, then that’s all the matters! 
    Thank you! I adore it! I’m now thinking I might have them soldered together and then with it being “one” ring it might not feel as odd to me. I don’t know. 
  • Options
    Since you refer to her as your fiancée, I assume you all are engaged anyway (congrats!).  Wear it as an engagement ring and, if anyone assumes you're already married, just correct them that it is an engagement ring.  As long as both yourself and your FI are good with that, it's NBD.  I also think it would be fine if you all weren't engaged, other than you'd initially have to ferret a lot of questions from family/friends.

If you prefer to wear it on your right hand, have you talked to a jewelry?  I wouldn't think it would be that expensive to make it a little larger, but it's also not something I've done before, so I can't say for sure.  I'd first check with the jewelry store she originally bought it from.  They might do it for free or a low cost.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker