Attire & Accessories Forum

Bridesmaid, MOB and flower girl dresses.

Does anyone have experience with JJ's house or Azazie for wedding party dresses. I found some that i like on both sites but i Dont want to be scammed 

Re: Bridesmaid, MOB and flower girl dresses.

• Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited November 2020
    I like options 2, 4, 5 and 6. I'm not a fan of slit skirts or spaghetti straps (my own tastes run towards more modest styles). Also, in my own experience, spaghetti and narrow tank straps tend to rip. 
  • Google the reviews. My daughter looked at JJ's House and was scared off by the bad reviews. I would never buy a wedding  or WP dress online. If the price is too good to be true, run.
  • MesmrEweMesmrEwe member
    First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2020
    I've ordered from JJ's multiple times and have had good success on clothing and some accessories (shoes are one thing I'd for certain avoid) - but recognize returns are almost impossible/nonexistent  so you're accepting that as part of the risk.  Spend the extra $$ and have them altered to the individual's measurements wearing the undergarments they plan to wear the day-of.  Remember to add the turnaround and shipping time plus time that if something's not precise you can reorder. 

Remember ordering online does involve risk, we've had brides come here over the years complaining that the dress shown on the model from the online site vs. the dress on their bridesmaid and had to point out "Yep - that's exactly how that style is going to look on someone with those proportions!"  - it wasn't the fault of the website but the bride not understanding their very tall, long-torso, and endowed BM is going to look significantly different in a dress meant for someone with a short torso and A/B cup...  Also, be sure to order a color swatch of the fabric you're considering getting so that you can be certain that's the color you want.