Attire & Accessories Forum

Bridesmaids & Hair Vines

Hi All! - I’m looking for advice on what kind of hair accessories myself and bridesmaids should wear. We are getting married in a tropical jungle type setting but I don’t think I want all the bridesmaids and myself wearing floral crowns.

I was considering having my bridesmaids all wear pearl hair vines but I don’t want this to take away from my hair. 

Does anyone have any suggestion on what myself or bridesmaids should wear?

Re: Bridesmaids & Hair Vines

• Gabbieh18 said:
    Hi All! - I’m looking for advice on what kind of hair accessories myself and bridesmaids should wear. We are getting married in a tropical jungle type setting but I don’t think I want all the bridesmaids and myself wearing floral crowns.

I was considering having my bridesmaids all wear pearl hair vines but I don’t want this to take away from my hair. 

Does anyone have any suggestion on what myself or bridesmaids should wear?
    I think you should let them wear their hair however they want, and that includes to accessorize or not. 

Also, you’re the bride, people will all be looking at you so let your friends/family do what they want with their hair and don’t worry if it will “take away from your hair”
  • You all could be wearing the exact same hair accessory/tiara/vine and NONE of theirs would take away from you being the bride by wearing them!  

If you like the pearl hair vines, purchase them and let the BM decide to or not to wear them in a style they're comfortable wearing...

• I think it can be a fun bridesmaid gift to buy all of your bridesmaids a matching hair vine or hair accessory. I don't think that there is anything wrong with you wanting them to all wear their hair a certain way.

Do you plan on wearing a wedding veil or are you preferring a hair accessory? Or both?