Wedding Woes
Options

Tuesday

It is Tuesday, right? 
Just tired and drained over here, for a variety of reasons.  

Hope it’s good day for everyone!

Re: Tuesday

• Options
    Hope everything is okay @ei34

I am going to start back at work temporarily while my trainer's wife is on maternity leave. I thought I was going to start Thursday but then today a lady showed up so I start Tomorrow! 😳 I am not ready, lol.
  • Options
    @ei34, @climbingsingle and @VarunaTT - sorry you are having a stressful week! 

I was cleaning up the driveway yesterday and slipped.  I landed in a snowbank, which broke my fall and I didn't seriously damage anything.  I have a sore wrist and some sore muscles today.  

We are having a change in leadership at work and are in transition.  Hoping there will be some forward movement on some things that have hit a road block in the past.  Our current manager is promoting out and they haven't named a replacement.  Our Administrator also just changed.  Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    @VarunaTT I'm sorry! I hope you're OK. 

@MNNEBride ouch! 
  • Options
    Oh no @levioosa, I hope your DH recovers quickly!  
  • Options
    That really sucks @levioosa! How is he feels today? 
  • Options
    Back at work and all anyone is talking about is the acquisition. It doesn’t really affect my team too much yet at this point but it is pretty exciting. We’ve done acquisitions in the past but this is the first one I’ve been around for. 
  • Options
    Boo @levioosa!  I hope he has a speedy recovery.  
  • Options
    Ugh just found out I didn’t get a job I really wanted. Not a surprise since the interview was three months ago but still sad. 
  • Options
    @charlotte989875 he’s in some pain but the pain meds are controlling it okay as long as he’s relaxing. I’m trying to convince him to take the rest of the week off work. 

• Options
    I am so glad that I work in US mfg and not making things like heart valves or insulin pumps that need to get to market or people die. 

Just when things seem to be getting better something happens and the workday goes from standard cadence to just feeling like I'm emptying out buckets from a flooded basement. 

Our state just changed vaccine guidelines and teachers will be eligible starting March 1st and DH and I will be eligible due to our age starting April 12th.  It's pissed off those who are immunocompromised and essential workers and we'll see if anything changes between now and April.

Chiquito is also due to start back in school 4 out of 5 days a week starting next week and his face lit up like a Christmas tree when he found out.