Wedding Classifieds

Bridesmaids Dress Stolen (XP)

Hello! I'm posting because unfortunately my car was broken into last night and my bridesmaids dress was stolen, and the wedding is in two and a half weeks. I'm wondering if anyone here might have a similar dress they'd be willing to sell or rent to me, my cousin is already going through so much with her wedding and I don't want to add to it!
The dress was the Alfred Sung D767 (cap sleeve pleated skirt dress with pockets) in Rose Pantone, size 22W. I can wear anything from a size 18 up, if anyone has anything they think might help I would be super super appreciative!! xx

Re: Bridesmaids Dress Stolen (XP)

• Check places like Ebay, Poshmark, and Marketplace..  But sadly, you're going to need to "rip the bandaid off" and tell her what's going on and doing so sooner than later makes it a lot easier if you're unsuccessful finding a match (presuming you can't go to the place you ordered it and just order another one with rush shipping)...  It's not something you can control, and the day is still going to happen whether you're in a matching dress or not...