Wedding Woes

... ... What?

Dear Prudence,

People in my friend group are kind of touchy, but in a good kind of way. For example, hand holding or hugging. But they never want to include me. If I try to hold someone’s hand, they pull away. What should I do?

— Tired of It

Re: ... ... What?

• Find new friends! “Friend groups” are so often toxic. Expand. 
  • Have you tried talking to someone one on one?  This sounds like the LW is on the edge of the clique which is so rough.  Find new friends! 
  • I feel bad for this LW. It's hard to tell anything about anything with no context, but something about this reads like someone who struggles to understand social interactions and queues. Are you sure these are your friends, LW? Is there one person in this group that you really know is a friend who you can talk to?
  • Is holding hands with friends a thing in some groups?  That's the part that sounded so weird to me, because I've never had a friend group like that nor is it something I usually see in the public at large.  Which then made me question the whole letter, especially since it was so short on details anyway.  Is it more like just one friend who does the hand holding?  Or is there something the LW is massively misunderstanding?

But I like your all's suggestion that the LW should have a one-on-one convo with the person they are closest to in the friend group 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker